The world leader in developing nanotube based multi-beam x-ray (MBX) tubes.
VEC Imaging is dedicated to developing, producing and selling x-ray imaging components and systems for medical, industrial and security applications, based on nanotube technology.
In support of this business we also develop, produce and sell high voltage generators, control electronics and control software for conventional and nanotube based x-ray tubes.
VEC Imaging offers a variety of products supporting medical, security and industrial applications:
Multibeam nanotube (NT) based x-ray tube and control/power electronics for medical applications such as:
- Static Breast Tomosynthesis Systems
- Portable Tomosynthesis Systems
- C-Arm Systems
- Portable Computed Tomography (CT) Systems
- Multibeam nanotube (NT) based x-ray tube and control/power electronics for security applications such as:
- Carry-On Stationary CT-Scanners
- Checked Baggage Stationary CT-Scanners
- Backscatter Systems
- Pulse Modulators (OEM)
- Control/Power Electronics for different applications
Quality PolicyVEC Imaging GmbH & Co. KG is dedicated to developing, producing and selling Nanotube based X-ray imaging components and systems to improve healthcare and save lives. We are committed to:
- Maintaining consistent quality in our work ethic, standards, customer service and products.
- Maintaining our highest business principles for customer satisfaction, through continuous improvement.
- Encouraging our employees to perform with entrepreneurial thinking, to meet our customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Comply with all laws and regulations that govern us and maintain, monitor, and improve the effectiveness of our quality management system.
Sustainability PolicyVEC Imaging GmbH. & Co. KG supports enhancing a sustainable society through:
- Designing products in a manner that avoids an adverse impact on the environment when in production, use and disposal.
- Minimizing resource consumption, waste and pollution in our operations.
- Taking a proactive approach regarding environmental legislation that affects our business.
- Encouraging suppliers, subcontractors, retailers and recyclers of our products to adopt the same environmental principles as VEC Imaging GmbH & Co. KG.
- Giving appropriate weight to this environmental policy when making future planning and investment decisions.
- Setting targets and objectives, within the scope of the environmental management system, to achieve continuous improvement and sustainable development.